A high-tech enterprise integrating research, design, production and sales of power electronic materials (DBC ceramic
copper clad laminate), devices (power electronic modules), and power electronic devices
High-power LED ceramic copper clad laminate
High-power LED ceramic copper-clad heat dissipation substrate refers to a composite material that uses a high-temperature process to bond copper foil on a ceramic substrate (aluminum oxide or aluminum nitride). In the subsequent processing, chemical etching, laser cutting, and punching are used. Circuit board material.
With the increasing popularity of high-power LEDs, the heat dissipation problem of high-power LEDs has become a bottleneck in the performance of LED products. The high thermal conductivity of high-power LED ceramic copper-clad heat dissipation substrates (DBC) and its low thermal expansion coefficient are similar to the thermal expansion coefficient of semiconductor chips. Features make it the first choice for high-power LED packaging. In recent years, the COB design of the ceramic copper-clad heat dissipation substrate (DBC) material to integrate polycrystalline packaging and system circuits has also been put into practical commercial applications.
1, single package, module package
2. High-power LED ceramic copper-clad heat dissipation substrates are mainly used in Chip packaging of high-power LED chips or COB module packaging of low-power multi-chip integration technology.
1. High thermal conductivity and low expansion coefficient. Lower thermal resistance can improve the working efficiency and service life of semiconductor chips.
2. Excellent resistance to cold and heat cycles and mechanical strength.
3. Strong current conduction capability.
4. Chemical resistance and mechanical wear resistance.
5. Good flatness and surface finish.
6. Low warpage.
7. Good stability in high temperature environment.
8. High thermal shock resistance.
9. High insulation withstand voltage to ensure personal safety and equipment protection.
10. The material itself does not contain lead and can pass the RoHS review.