A high-tech enterprise integrating research, design, production and sales of power electronic materials (DBC ceramic
copper clad laminate), devices (power electronic modules), and power electronic devices
DBC ceramic copper clad laminate
Advantages of DBC technology: There are many ways to achieve metal and ceramic bonding. The effective alloying methods widely used in industry are thick film method and molybdenum manganese method. The thick film method is composed of fine particles of precious metals by pressing together, and then adhered to the ceramic by molten glass, so the conductivity of the thick film is worse than that of metal copper. Although the molybdenum-manganese method makes the metal layer have relatively high electrical conductivity, the thickness of the metal layer is often very thin, less than 25 μm, which limits the surge resistance of the high-power module assembly. Therefore, there must be a new method of cermet bonding to improve the conductivity of the metal layer and the ability to withstand large currents, reduce the contact thermal resistance between the metal layer and the ceramic, and the process is not complicated. Copper and ceramic direct bonding technology solves the above problems and creates a new trend for the development of power electronic devices.
1, DBC application
◇ High-power power semiconductor modules; semiconductor refrigerators, electronic heaters; power control circuits, power hybrid circuits;
◇ Intelligent power components; high-frequency switching power supplies, solid state relays;
◇ Automotive electronics, aerospace and military electronic components;
◇ Solar panel components; telecommunications dedicated switches, receiving systems; industrial electronics such as lasers.
2, DBC features
□ Strong mechanical stress, stable shape; high strength, high thermal conductivity, high insulation; strong bonding force, anti-corrosion;
□ Excellent thermal cycle performance, the number of cycles is up to 50,000, and the reliability is high;
□ The structure of various patterns can be etched like PCB board (or IMS substrate); no pollution and no pollution;
□ The operating temperature is wide -55℃～850℃; the thermal expansion coefficient is close to silicon, which simplifies the production process of power modules.
3, the superiority of using DBC
○ The thermal expansion coefficient of DBC is close to that of silicon chips, which can save transition layer Mo chips, save labor, save materials and reduce costs;
○ Reduce solder layer, reduce thermal resistance, reduce voids, and increase yield;
○ 0.3mm thick copper foil line width is only 10% of ordinary printed circuit board under the same current carrying capacity;
○ Excellent thermal conductivity makes the package of the chip very compact, thereby greatly increasing the power density and improving the reliability of the system and the device;
○ Ultra-thin (0.25mm) DBC board can replace BeO without environmental toxicity issues;
○ Large current carrying capacity, 100A current continuously passing through 1mm wide and 0.3mm thick copper body, the temperature rise is about 17℃; 100A current continuously passing through 2mm wide and 0.3mm thick copper body, the temperature rise is only about 5℃;
○ Low thermal resistance, the thermal resistance of 10×10mm DBC board:
The thermal resistance of the 0.63mm thickness ceramic substrate DBC is 0.31K/W
The thermal resistance of the 0.38mm thick ceramic substrate DBC is 0.19K/W
0.25mm thickness ceramic substrate DBC thermal resistance is 0.14K/W
○ High insulation withstand voltage to ensure personal safety and equipment protection;
○ New packaging and assembly methods can be realized, so that the product is highly integrated and the size is reduced.
The company can also produce the specifications required by users. The company has advanced high-temperature bonding, laser cutting and other precision production equipment, sophisticated technology, complete testing equipment, and strict quality control to minimize the line width of the copper pattern to (1.2± 0.2)mm, the minimum distance between copper pattern lines is (0.7±0.2)mm, and the minimum distance between copper pattern lines and the edge of the ceramic board is 0.5mm.
Yinhe High-Tech Development
Copyright 2020 Zibo Linzi Yinhe High-Tech Development Co., Ltd. 鲁ICP备12000870号 Powered by www.300.cn